Installation Failed or Unreachable
If the installation result showed “Failed” or the Sidekick is UNREACHABLE in the portal, likely causes include:
- Not receiving an IP Address from the DHCP server
- The assigned IP Address cannot route to the Internet
- The DNS servers cannot resolve the host address of portal.reply-sidekick.com correctly.
- The Reply Server is not reachable.
Make sure that the Sidekick has the following:
- One blinking GREEN light
- One solid GREEN light
- One blinking RED light
Download and install the Reply Cloud mobile application from the Apple app store or Google Play store.
- Select “Click to troubleshoot” on the bottom of the app screen
- Follow the instructions to connect to the Sidekick wireless on the App
- The App will display what connection information the Sidekick is receiving from the network.